CCR2
2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
World of Sports Magazine engages with their audience by having an appealing cover that would make someone want to pick up the magazine. Keyn Reyes is wearing a Sarasota High Basketball Jersey which has a well-known athletic program. Because of this, someone would see the cover and want to pick up the magazine. On the cover, there are also very hooking subheadings that would influence someone to pick up the magazine and read it.
If I were to publish the World of Sports magazine, I would distribute the magazine by selling them in concession stands, sporting events, put an advertisement in the school's newspaper, and also take them to nearby barber shops for people to read as they are waiting. There are many places around Sarasota I would be able to sell them to customers. I could also set up a website online so that people would be able to get subscriptions online to read the World of Sports magazine.
World of Sports Magazine engages with their audience by having an appealing cover that would make someone want to pick up the magazine. Keyn Reyes is wearing a Sarasota High Basketball Jersey which has a well-known athletic program. Because of this, someone would see the cover and want to pick up the magazine. On the cover, there are also very hooking subheadings that would influence someone to pick up the magazine and read it.
If I were to publish the World of Sports magazine, I would distribute the magazine by selling them in concession stands, sporting events, put an advertisement in the school's newspaper, and also take them to nearby barber shops for people to read as they are waiting. There are many places around Sarasota I would be able to sell them to customers. I could also set up a website online so that people would be able to get subscriptions online to read the World of Sports magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment