This table of contents template displays a few of the main articles, what pages their going to be on, and it shows a picture that will help convince the reader to continue reading the magazine.
The cover layout of this magazine is The title small at the top left corner with a larger sub title underneath it. Underneath the titles, there is a picture of a Miami Heat player dribbling a basketball. In the bottom right corner of the page there are three more subtitles that give hints about what the magazine's articles will include. The colors utilized in this magazine are a light variant of red,blue, and light grey. There are various fonts of text used to emphasize the article titles in this magazine. Many of these articles include information about NBA players and their performance during games. These articles are on about every other page or two to three pages in a row. In this magazine, there are advertisements that promote clothing brands, fantasy leagues, and other basketball magazines. These advertisements appear on about every other page in the beginning of the magazine. On the cover of the magazine, there is a picture of...
I have made various revisions since my last quarter's submission. I updated my cover photo to a picture of Kane Reyes. This picture has better quality and is a better shot for a cover, as it is an action-shot and I feel that it would persuade a reader to want to open the magazine. I also updated the text fonts and the layout of the captions on the cover to a more professionally aligned position. On the other three pages, I changed the background layout to a solid color of white considering that it would be much more expensive to print these pages thousands of times for magazines. My third revision was that I had added more to my title of contents making it look more realistic/professional and added another picture onto the page of Drew Warrington shooting a mid-range shot. I feel that these pictures all support the basketball theme of the first few pages of my magazine. I feel that I am progressing to make the intro to my magazine ...
Comments
Post a Comment