Project Selection-Magazine

There are various aspects of print journalism that interest me based on my experiences and what I have learned in class.  One of the main interests I have in print journalism is the research that has to be done to write these articles.  I find it very interesting that the article writer researches and learns a lot of information about the topic.  This research helps the writer be able to go in depth with the information about the topic and give a full analysis about their research.  In class, while watching Nixon, the journalists spent a lot of time researching to learn all the information about the Watergate scandal so that they can write facts about it in the paper.  I also find it interesting how the news teams have to work together to make sure that their are credible sources supporting the facts they receive to put in the papers/magazines.  It is interesting because of how the journalist/author has a risk of losing their credibility if the fact is not true or has unreliable sources.  Some skills that I possess that would make the magazine project a good fit for me would be my interest in many topics that I would be researching and that I also find it fun to research new topics.  I might also be challenged during this project because of how I might have trouble picking a single topic or staying focused on a single topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Project Planning - Lindy's Sports

3rd Quarter Final Submission