Project Selection-Film
There are various aspects of film production that I am interested in based on my experiences and what I have learned in class. I find the story line in films very interesting as they are most of the time very different and creative. I also believe that it is very interesting how the creators of the movie have to do research on the backgrounds and surroundings of the movie so that it makes sense and is accurate. I also find it very interesting how the editors can put music behind the scenes to make the film grab the audience and keep them focused on the movie and the story line. I feel that I possess various skills that would make the film a good project fit for me. I am very creative so I feel that thinking of a story and making a good film would be a fun experience for me. Making a film would also be a good fit for me because of how I enjoy working on projects with other people to create things that will entertain. Some things that might be a challenge for me making a film project would be find time to work with my group members to work on the movie. Another challenge for making a film would be getting people I work well with to join my group and help me make the film.
Comments
Post a Comment