Revision 1 - Cover
I have gotten feedback from my peers that I need better branding on my cover page. They told me that especially the title needs to be in a more unique font and my page numbers also need to be more unique. I also put an outline on the orange text so that the font is easier to read.
After receiving this feedback, I changed those features. My title has the first letter in the Phosphate font and the rest of the letters in the word were in the font Times New Roman. I also changed the orange subheading to black Times New Roman and put it in a black outline with a white background. Lastly, I put more branding to the page numbers by putting the title of my magazine and title of the article next to the page numbers for better branding.
After receiving this feedback, I changed those features. My title has the first letter in the Phosphate font and the rest of the letters in the word were in the font Times New Roman. I also changed the orange subheading to black Times New Roman and put it in a black outline with a white background. Lastly, I put more branding to the page numbers by putting the title of my magazine and title of the article next to the page numbers for better branding.




Comments
Post a Comment